Art History Graduate Information
Degrees Offered: MA
The Art History Program invites applications for fall 2017 admission to its MA Program.
How to apply:
Visit http://www.gradschool.sc.edu/prospective/apply-grad.asp?page=apply and create an account. Follow the instructions to submit an online application to the Graduate School at the University ofSouth Carolina.
The Graduate School requires applicants to submit:
- A baccalaureate degree (or the international equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- Standardized Test scores (consult the program to which you are applying for particular test requirements)
- Official Transcripts
- Two letters of professional recommendation, at least one must be from a previous professor
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency Requirement*
- Other Supporting Materials**
* An applicant whose native language is not English is required to submit a satisfactory score on the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
** Supporting materials required for the MA in Art History include:
Sample of academic writing
Statement of purpose (not to exceed 500 words)
These supporting materials must be sent directly to the School of Visual Art and Design (not the Graduate School) at the following address:School of Visual Art and Design University of South Carolina McMaster 1615 Senate Street Columbia, SC 29208 Attn.: Graduate Director
Please direct questions to Andrew Graciano at Graciano@mailbox.sc.edu.
Application Deadline: March 1.