Sustainability in Saxony-Anhalt Germany
No knowledge of German required
GERM 398/ENVR 490
May 16th - June 3rd, 2018
The German state of Saxony-Anhalt is a leader, even in Germany, in renewable energy where every second kilowatt hour is generated from wind, sun, or biomass.
- Visit sustainability sites around the state and in Berlin, such as a wind farm, a solar farm, urban gardening sites, and UNESCO world heritage sites
- Live with a German family
- Collaborate on a sustainability project in an area high school
- Estimated cost is $2500.00, including room and partial board with program and excursion fees.
- Students are responsible for USC tuition for 3 credit hours and USA-Germany airfare.
- First deposit should be paid by January 30th