Visiting Scholar Bruce Holsinger offers series of seminars, talks, and workshops
November 10-13: Bruce Holsinger offers seminars, talks, and workshops on how to reach a broad audience with one's scholarly research.
Holsinger is a Professor in the English Department at the University of Virginia. His visit is comprised of five events from Mon 10 Nov through Thurs 13 Nov. :
• Monday, Nov. 10, 3-5: workshop with MFA students (Hollings seminar room)
• Tuesday, Nov. 11, 3:30-5: talk on MOOCs in conjunction with CDH, “Plagues, Witches, and War: A MOOC Postmortem” (Hollings program room)
• Wednesday, Nov. 12, 10:00-11:30: workshop with faculty (lounge)
• Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2-3:30: academic lecture, “Manichees, Mezuzahs, and Monkeys: The Copious Lives of Parchment” (HUMCB 201)
• Thursday, Nov. 13, 3-5: Fiction reading, from A Burnable Book (Davis 209)
Please click HERE for the poster or, for more detailed descriptions of individual events, see specific dates on the calendar.