Ghosts of the HorseshoeTuesday, December 4, 2012 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Experience one of the most intact "landscapes of slavery" in the United States: University of South Carolina's Horseshoe.
This is a critical interactive for iPad.
• digital manipulations of real-time images signifying enslaved persons
• 3D models of razed outbuildings and slave quarters
• rephotography of and information about original SCC buildings
• accounts of and by SCC students and faculty
• interactive archeological "tour" of the Wall
Please join us for a demonstration of a prototype
Presented by students in Film 511I, CSCE590E,
CSCE790E, and Mart 795A
Gressette Room, Harper College (Map)
USC's Historic Horseshoe