Skip to Content

College of Arts and Sciences

Undergraduate Students

From advisement information to scholarships, you can find the answers to all of your questions on this page. If you still can't find what you need, call us at 803-777-2993 or stop by the Office of Undergraduate Student Affairs and Advising in Flinn Hall on the Horseshoe.


The College of Arts and Sciences advising offices can help you find information on graudation requirements, forms and student conflics.

Degree Directory

Each degree program has an undergraduate director. You can contact the director of your major to discuss degree requirements, conflicts with professors, overrides and any other degree specific questions.


The answers to your most common questions can be found here. If you see anything missing, please call us at 803-777-2993.


The College of Arts and Sciences matches students with internship opportunities in Columbia, South Carolina and Washington, D.C. Explore this page to find internship advice and opportunities exclusively for CAS students.

University Offices

Information about the academic calendar, graduation, tuition and student opportunities is controlled by the University. You can visit their websites to find details on these and other University-wide information.