DLLC Course Overrides
Tips for Course Registration:
· Override requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests must be reviewed thoroughly in order to ensure that pre-requisites, classroom capacities, and Instructor workload are being considered. An immediate response is not possible.
· Please include all possible sections you can take. If the override is declined for one section and no other sections are included in the request, no overrides can be given.
· Students must be advised before they can register for classes.
· Always click on the title of a course/section to see specific notes. The details may explain why an error message is appearing when attempting to register for a section.
· Overrides are rarely issued when open seats are available in other sections of the same course.
For more information, please contact Sara Brothers at firstname.lastname@example.org.