Guidelines for Override Approval:
- Override requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests must be reviewed thoroughly in order to ensure that pre-requisites, classroom capacities, and Instructor workload are being considered. An immediate response is not possible.
- Please include all possible sections being considered in the request. If the override is declined for one section and no other sections are included in the request, no overrides can be given.
- Students must be advised before they can register for classes.
- Always click the Blue CRN number of a course/section to see specific notes. The details may explain why an error message is appearing when attempting to register for a section.
- Overrides are rarely issued when open seats are available in other sections of the same course.
This form is for Fall 2019 only.