Placement Registration - Summer 2020
- Please note -
• Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish exams will be offered remotely to both incoming and current students on the following testing dates in August.
• For incoming students, please select a testing week at least two weeks prior to your scheduled advisement date when you will be available to take the exam. This will give time for scoring and processing of exams so that your academic advisor will be better able to discuss your foreign language requirement when you speak with him/her during advisement.
• PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR TECHNOLOGY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR AN EXAM. All exams require the use of Respondus Monitor. Students will only be allowed to take an exam if they meet the system requirements for Respondus Monitor including a Windows or Mac computer, a webcam with microphone and a broadband internet connection. If you do not currenly have a compututer that can run Respondus, you will be required to wait and take the exam on one of our fall testing dates when the USC campus reopens.
Dates / Times exam is available
* Each of our August testing dates will close three days prior to the exam. (Thursday, August 6 and Monday, August 10)
Instructions for completing exams will be sent to the USC email address of registrants the following morning.
* September, October and November testing dates will be available on our placement website by September 1.