Welcome to the MPA Program at USC
The Masters of Public Administration program (MPA) at the University of South Carolina seeks to educate students to meet the growing demand for professionally-trained public administrators in the public and non-profit sectors. Graduates from our NASPAA-accredited program work in prominent positions at all levels of government and the non-profit sector
New Application Deadlines!
Summer 2017:April 1st
Fall 2017: April 15th.
The MPA program enables students to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills sought by employers in the public and non-profit sectors.
- Gain valuable professional experience through internships and capstone projects.
- Build a professional network in the public and non-profit sectors.
- Learn from leading scholars in the fields of public policy and administration.
Who should consider the MPA degree?
- Good students from any major who are motivated to serve the public by working in public affairs are encouraged to apply for admission to our program.
- Working professionals who wish to enhance their skills and abilities, advance in their organization, or transition into public service from another career path. All of our classes are in the evenings, making it possible to pursue a graduate degree while working full-time.
We appreciate your interest in our program. If you have questions about any of the material you see here please contact Ms. Debby Tiemeyer by email or phone (803-777-2675).