Several faculty with the Extended Education Evening Program teach Religious Studies courses. These courses count toward the B.A. in Religious Studies as well as satisfying College of Arts and Sciences core curriculum requirements.
- Randy Akers, Ph.D., Northwestern University, 1984, Biblical and Near Eastern Studies; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Dohm, Ph.D. (magna cum laude), University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany, 2003 , Theology and New Testament; email: email@example.com
- Tom Wall, D.Min., Lutheran Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, 2008, Education, Theology, and Spirituality; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Sargent, M.A., University of South Carolina, 2008, Texts & Traditions in Christian scriptures, Hinduism and Buddhsim; email: email@example.com
- Tagg Wolverton, Ph.D., VU University Amsterdam, 2014, Theologyy; email: firstname.lastname@example.org