Giving to Religious Studies - How and Where to Give
To make donations directly to the Religious Studies Ed Foundation Funds
Making donations either online by credit card or by check through the mail requires the respective fund numbers
- Religious Studies Department Fund - 1A3202
- Bernardin Fund - 1C1411
Making payments online
Go to the following link: https://giving.sc.edu/givenow.aspx
(Link will open a new window in browser to more easily read and follow the instruction steps on this screen at the same time)
- Click on "Make a Gift" box
- Area of Support box: "select area of support" from dropdown menu -- select "College of Arts & Sciences"
- Link for "Do you want your gift to go to a specific project (optional)" comes up below "Area of Support" box -- click link
- "Select a priority" box opens -- select "other"
- "Tell us in your own words" box opens
- Type in the fund name and number and instructions to "make gift to this EdFoundation Fund"
- "Specify donation amount" link -- click to open donation page
- Type amount in top box -- select whether this is One Time / Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly
- Save gift -- goes to gift summary page
- Select "proceed to payment" to go to payment entry screen
- Follow prompts to complete donation
Making payment by check
Make checks payable to: "USC Educational Foundation"
Note on the check the name and number of the fund
Specify the fund name and number in the cover letter accompanying the check
Mail check and cover letter to:
USC Gift Processing
1027 Barnwell Street
Columbia, SC 29208
To make donations through the Family Fund
The Family Fund donation form is located at:
Note: if you are not able to type directly into this form in the browser window, first download the pdf to your computer and open it directly in Acrobat to type the requested information into the form. If you are using Acrobat Reader, it will not save your changes, so print the completed form before closing.
Step 1 is your information.
Step 2 is the designation of the fund receiving your donation:
Type the total amount of your gift after "College/Unit": "Arts & Sciences/Religious Studies"
Step 3 allows you to choose your method of payment: payroll deductions, check, or credit/debit card.
If you choose payroll deductions, the chart on the right shows the amount taken per paycheck.
Step 4 indicates where to send the form.