Arts & Sciences Information Technology
The staff in the Computing and Information Technology Center in Gambrell Hall provide a wide range of infrastructure services and technical expertise in support for the College of Arts and Sciences computing requirements. Our mission is to provide the technical resources needed to supplement and compliment University Technology Services in order to achieve the goals of the College in a timely and efficient manner.
We provide a wide range of support to including, but not limited to the following:
- Desktop Support for PC and Mac
- Instruction Lab Management
- Networking Solutions
- Web Development Support and Training
- Classroom/Student Webpage Hosting
- Video Conferencing Rooms
- AV Editing and Production Facility
- Equipment Checkout
- 3D Printing and Large Format Printing
- Instructional Technology Advising
- Digital Signage Project
- Project Management
Our department consists of a director, computer support specialists, computing center operations staff and work study students to support the information technology needs of the college. We support over a thousand Mac and PC computers, including 22 computer labs, and 50 classrooms.