Helen Hayes Undergraduate Outstanding Contribution Scholarship
This Scholarship is awarded to Undergraduate Theatre students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and contribution to the department. It is a one-year award amount of $250.00 per semester.
• Current Theatre Majors who are enrolled as full-time students (12+ hours per semester).
• GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Outstanding contribution to the department during the past academic year
The requirements for maintaining scholarship eligibility include:
• Full-time enrollment (12 hours or more) as a Theatre major during the Award year (Fall and Spring semesters).
• A 2.5 GPA
• Active participation in the Theatre Department production program.
• A one-page essay describing your excellence as a theatre major, complemented by a paragraph recommendation from a faculty member.
• Current GPA
• Current resume – listing contributions, accomplishments and production work during the past academic year
CALL FOR 2017-2018 OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION SCHOLARSHIP NOMINATIONS
Application Due: April 15,2017
Theatre Scholarship Committee – Outstanding Scholarship
c/o David Britt
1300 Greene St.
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Awards will be announced at the end of the spring semester.