The main Writing Center is in Byrnes 703.
- Opening: For the Fall 2017 semester, the Writing Center will open on Tuesday, September 5. You will be able to call and make an appointment after that date.
- Hours: 10:00-5:00 Monday through Thursday and 10:00-3:00 Friday.
- See sc.mywconline.net for the hours and to schedule an appointment.
- Availability: Writing Center Services are available to all USC students, faculty, and staff who need help with a writing project at any stage of development.
- Consultations: 25-minute or 50-minute individual sessions with our experienced, highly qualified tutors are available. Drop in during operating hours or call 803-777-2078 to make an appointment. Writers may schedule two appointments a week (contingent upon availability). To make an appointment, click here.
- Workshops: Click here to learn more about our Workshops.
- Writer’s Hotline: Call 803-777-2078 during operating hours for quick answers if you have questions about grammar, style, mechanics, or citation and documentation.