PERSONAL STATEMENT WORKSHEET
Answering these questions will help you solidify your reasons for applying to a program and will give you a strong start in writing your personal statement.
- Why do you want to enter this field? (Think about specific experiences that may have influenced your decision.)
- When did you first become interested in this subject? (Again, think about specific experiences.)
- Why should X school admit you? What sets you apart from hundreds of other applicants?
- Why have you chosen X school?
- What will you bring to the school? Be specific.
- What do you plan to do with the education you will receive?